- Youth Accounts
- Mitten Club Children Accounts
- Start Smart Young Adult Accounts
We provide financial services for the whole family! That's why we have Mitten Club Accounts for children and Start Smart Accounts for young adults.
Now your children can enjoy fun and memorable episodes of BizKid$ The Biz Kid$ television show is specially designed to educate children 6-12 years old about financial literacy, fiscal and social responsibility, work readiness, and entrepreneurship. For more episodes please visit the Biz Kid$ channel at http://bizkids.cubetvonline.com
With a Mitten Club Account you don't have to worry about your child's financial future. In fact we will help you get the process started by making a gift deposit into your child's new account. *Your child deserves a quality education, so why wait to start saving?
Coverdell Education Savings Accounts (ESA) offer the following advantages:
- Financial contributions are saved on behalf of your child until they reach 18 years of age.
- Every year you, extended family members, relatives, and friends, can contribute up to a maximum of $2,000 per child.
* $10 Gift Deposit will be made for every child when they open a new Mitten Club Account. Gift Deposit amount may change. UFCU reserves the right to discontinue this promotion at any time.
Managing your money doesn't have to be complicated, especially when you go off to college. Start managing your money the smart way and build your credit with a personalized UFCU Visa® Credit Card. With a Start Smart Young Adult Account you can get all of these great features:
- Checking Account* with:
- FREE VISA Debit Card
- FREE Online Banking
- FREE Mobile Banking
- FREE First Set of Checks
- FREE ATM Network (CO-OP and ESL)
- Overdraft Line of Credit**
- Visa® Credit Card** with credit line up to $1,000
* Must be 18 years of age or older to open a checking account, or have an accompanying joint member on the account who is 18 years of age or older. ** Subject to application and credit approval. Must be 18 years of age or older to apply and must have an accompanying joint member on the account who is 21 years of age or older.